Participants who wish to present a poster must submit an abstract to be reviewed by the Scientific Committee. Abstracts can be written in Croatian or English. The Scientific Committee will determine whether the abstract will be accepted for a poster presentation. The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission to the Congress agency, and of all communications thereafter.
Instructions for Writing Abstracts
- abstract should be written in Croatian or English
- abstract length: up to 350 word
- abstract headlines should be written in capital letters
- first name and last name of the author and co-authors without titles
- author’s and co-author’s name of institution, city and country
- author’s e-mail address
- text of the abstract: background, methods, results, and conclusions
- original abstracts will not be edited – linguistic accuracy is the responsibility of the author
- previously published abstract will not be accepted
The body of the abstract need to be structured as follows with the following subtitles: Background, Methods, Results, Conclusions. 1 Image/Graph and/or 1 Table is allowed (optional).
Instructions for submitting abstracts
Abstracts should be submitted only via the online submission form.
Please, follow the instructions step-by-step. Please, do not submit multiple copies of the same abstract.
Abstract submission deadline: September 1, 2023